Friday, August 29, 2008

Girl or Boy?

We have tried twice now to determine what the new baby is. Unfortunately, both times the baby's position or movement has prevented us from figuring it out. At first, I thought perhaps this was due to my skills at ultrasounds not being as honed as I expected they were, but some lengthy consultations with the OB doctors and their own attempts only confirmed what I was already not seeing! So, we still don't know, and chances are we will not be looking again since I start hospital service this Monday and will become much busier than I currently am. We didn't find out for Aedyn, either, but back then, by choice, we didn't even look.

The baby's very squirmy. I am able to feel it moving now (Heidi has been able to for more than a month). Looks healthy. Heidi has not yet had any liver problems. Please pray for us for that: keep her liver functioning appropriately and keep the baby safe. We'd like to deliver as naturally as possible.

2 comments:

Hannita said...

Tell that kid Tia Hannita would like to know so that she can make something for her/him. Wish I could have seen y'all this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hey, guess what?!!! I am in China AND I can read your blog! (Maybe our firewalls are different since we moved and got our internet reinstalled.) Anyway, glad I can keep up with you a bit more.