Monday, November 3, 2008

Autumn Day (Updated)

On this very chilly Saturday morning we went to the park so Eric could be one of the on-site doctors for a 5K and a fun-run. We had a package waiting when we came home, homemade pretties from Tia Hannita! She made me some peachy-glass earings and for Aedyn's room (soon to be Brother's room) a darling pillow and plastic bag holder. Aedyn also received a sweet cloth bird. He loves it! Below, he's 'flying' his bird as he swings on our front porch.

updated: After we spent the morning at the park we went to our county courthouse to vote. I am HAPPYy to vote for Obama!




2 comments:

Georgann Boehmer said...

You look great Heidi! You don't even look 8 months pregnant! Aedyn is adorable as usual. Keep us in your prayers, we have had a hard couple of weeks. Sending lost of hugs & kisses!

Heidi said...

I will especially pray for you tonight. We miss you guys a lot. I often think about how much fun the kids would have if they could just have some cousin-time!
And, Thanks! I feel good. I'm getting short of breath, especially during water aerobics.