Thursday, March 12, 2009

That's one cheap baby

Not him, but the hospital bills! Giving birth to Justice at the hospital where E is a Resident and where our insurance is good, was less expensive than the glider we bought to rock him in! WOO-HOO! The anesthesia bill here was 1/12 what we paid for Aedyn's birth and that didn't even work. (And, the anesthesia did work here, a good thing as the first 31 hours of labor were enough for me to 'experience' and work through. Once they started the pitocin, I was ready to go with the pain meds!) Just 7 hours after that, I finally held THIS darling.

4 comments:

Angela Kim said...

he is so adorable...

Georgann Boehmer said...

OMG! HE is so adorable!! I can't wait to see him. We hope to make it up to Madisen this weekend, Matt has a side job, but I was thinking if he isn't finished in time, me & the kids would still come up.

Jodie said...

Thanks so much for sharing.....wow!!! I love babies...and he is soooo cute.

Hannita said...

Hooray for (cheap) babies!