Thursday, April 2, 2009

Two good interviews

Finally, I post. We've all been sick with bad colds which we probably picked-up while traveling. I took lots of antibacterial wipes but somehow Aedyn would always beat me to the remotes, light switches, alarm clocks, etc. so my planing was for naught. We took 8 flights in 2 weeks and the boys did really well. Eric was Aedyn's minute-by-minute in-flight entertainment while I nursed/held Justice.

The interviews, for a job which will begin 16 months from now, are going very well. I won't give any details yet as we still plan on another 4 or 5 interviews. Eric's an in-demand candidate in an in-demand field so we have a lot of choices to make. One of the positions/locations we visited looks especially good to us so all the other jobs have to compete with this one. We're looking for a place to call home for a long time. That's something neither of us has done before. Very Refreshing! Yep, we still plan on spending some time overseas but we plan on having a home here first.

Because this really is why you come here:




2 comments:

Hannita said...

I'm sad to hear that you are not feeling well. But glad to know that the traveling seems to be going well and the interviews as well. Hugs all around.

Heidi said...

love you, hannita!