Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Christmas






I tried, again, to load a video from iphoto but it didn't work. Shame, It was darling! Eliyah and Justice playing together, independent of anyone older. We had a great First Day of Christmas. Yep, we're celebrating all 12 days, Christmas through Epiphany. And we celebrated Advent. So we will have been consciously celebrating Jesus for 6 weeks! Our days of Christmas celebrations are less defined than I hope they will one day become. We want to do something special each day. Some of our friends also celebrate Epiphany and we'll be sharing a meal with them that day. I'll post more later on why we have chosen to remember Epiphany. It's quite relevant, you know, if you are a Jesus follower and interested in being missional.

On to the photos. Oh. My. Word, my kids are daaaaarling! I know the stockings-on-the-couch pic is smiliar to the banner photo, but I love Justice's roll-away smile. Aedyn is not so keen of potty training but he does like the sticker poster in this Elmo book. Yes. Eliyah is that sweet in person. More so. She is always kissing us, which means her widely opened mouth clamped onto our check or chin. Ellie's a lover.

1 comment:

Hannita said...

aww. darling, darling babies.