Monday, July 23, 2007

5month Old Attacks Elephant



He's 5 mo. old today! He's worked for a week on catching this pesky elephant in order to chew on its nubby ears, now Aedyn's a pro at it. He has to stand in order to get high enough to catch it. Strong legs, our big-game catcher. And, yes, I do like to stow a spare sock on Aedyn's excersaucer. and between the couch cushions, in the car, in my purse . . .

Part of making our new house feel like home is putting up some of our favorite art. We'll show them off here as you might not be visiting soon. (You Should.) We finally had 2 of our Chinese rubbings framed. We have a better picture of the rubbing but I wanted you to see the lovely view out the windows flanking the mantel. See, you really should visit!

missing you

1 comment:

Hannita said...

hooray for frames!
also for the very cool fireplace and windows flanking it and for orchids. eric - my baby orchid almost died before i moved it to my new apartment but is doing brilliantly. i had given up on it honestly.
and five months. wow. give him a kiss and a snuggle for me.
word verification - arsidubx