Saturday, July 7, 2007

Mac is fixed

Eric has the details of what failed on our little powerbook, "Paul," but I can tell you that we lost stuff. Eric backs up on idisk but with Aedyn's birth, 2 graduations, buying a house and moving, it hasn't been done in a while. We lost pictures, including our wedding album. I hadn't had it printed (by mac's photo people) because E and I wanted to include our wedding vows and were trying to rewrite them as close to the origional as possible. We lost the copy of those vows the last time Paul crashed. Ugh. Aedyn's pics are also gone. Thankfully, I had made a disk for my mom of photos up through 6 weeks and our friend H has several. If you took a picture of Aedyn, can you email it to us?

Today my friend, America, is getting married. Joy and hope for your life together, America. I wish we were there to be part of the witnesses to your covenant.

Missing You.

1 comment:

Hannita said...

The wedding was lovely. But it was HOT! I think I drank about 7 bottles of water during the reception. I'll try to get up pictures on Flickr soon. Although I don't think I got many... I watched Abigail during the ceremony after I noticed that she was pounding on the front door asking for momma. Yeah...