Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sweet & Silly




 I wanted to show you some current pictures. Aedyn is cutting his incisors and has wanted to be held most of the week. He's still usually fun, though; as long as Eric or I stay within arms reach as he plays on the floor. The best games right now: clearing out the plastic-ware cabinet and getting inside, crawl chase (he stops to get caught and kissed) and pushing any object, except those with wheels, around the floor as if it were a car.

In the picture of Aedyn and me, please notice 2 of our favorite christmas gifts from 2 of our favorite people. Aedyn's sweater is from Aunt Carrie and it matches his hat and mittens. My shirt says "mommy needs a cocktail" and was a gift from Tia Hannita.

Aedyn loves phone calls from Papa. And here he is in a break from 'chase.'

3 comments:

Hannita said...

As soon as I saw the shirt I was all "Woohoo!"

And look at the size of those teeth! Wow! He's getting big. *sniff*

Heidi said...

Those teeth bit HARD.

Anonymous said...

yea!!! I'm glad the sweater made it :) Aedyn you look SOOO BIG!!

love you all.