Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Best Moments

Yesterday, Eric was able to climb back in bed when he brought Aedyn to me for his morning feeding. Most mornings E is getting ready for work and has time to get A out of his crib for a quick snuggle and then he puts the baby in bed with me. But Saturday was one of those beautiful mornings when we sandwich Aedyn between us and I watch my husband and baby drift in morning sleepiness; Aedyn suckling, Eric's arm around both of us. It may be one of the best moments of my life. 

2 comments:

Angela Kim said...

What a beautiful, blessed moment.

Anonymous said...

just checked in and caught up. what a beautiful morning! wow -- i'm amazed how great you guys all look -- and A seems to grow and change by the week.

thanks for the blessing of this blog.. I'm missing you all more each day and this blog really helps!

Steve