Monday, April 21, 2008

Visiting






We went to Jenny's new home in Cinci last weekend (well, 2 weekends ago by the time I'm finally finishing this post.) The Kim family also drove to spend the day with Jenny. On Saturday, Eric, Aedyn and I visited Shawn and Liz H. and their 3 sweet boys. Shawn and Eric were childhood friends and have just recently found each other again. Our time with them was really good. I wish they lived closer so we could get together often. Aedyn didn't enjoy the car trip to Ohio but he was more easy-going on the way home.
Pictures: Aedyn in his geek squad car at BestBuy;
Jenny, Ange and me; early chore training for the boy; Mashed Potatoes and Independence

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pix Heid! So sorry to miss your call on sunday. just can't get over how big he's getting. Mimi is chattering up a storm these days. so fun to see life growing before us. love and hugs to you all!
care

~ franciska ~ said...

hi heidi... i will email you soon with my updates or try to update my blog one of these days - just got back from a short trip to Australia with my mom. these photos are lovely. i remember the flowery couch :) love you...

Heidi said...

Carrie: the big boy is walking regularly, now and seems pleased with himself with every step. Miss you, rommie.

Ciska: when we got to Jenny's new place I commented on her flowered couch, too. It's funny how some object brings up so many memories and different people. BLOG, girl! Your life is so exotic compared to mine and I want to hear about it. Miss you, roommie. Wow, I've lived with some really special women!