Monday, July 28, 2008

4 more days in DC



I'll miss the toddler park and the zoo and sidewalks! It's so great to take Aedyn for a walk around the block; sidewalks, with a grassy area between the walks and street are ideal. I'll miss the international dinning options. We didn't see DC sites up close. We only had weekends together and we wanted to keep Aedyn's sleep schedule consistent. We want to bring the kids back in 7 or 8 years and do the tours when they can enjoy it. 

Eric has 2 finals this week and we will drive home right after his Friday morning test. We'll be glad to have our space, especially the deck and yard. I'll also have the other computer so I can post more pictures. 

missing you, too.

2 comments:

Hannita said...

Those cheeks are ridiculously cute. Do well on your finals Eric.

Unknown said...

Oh, my gosh. Getting soooo big!