Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Was Tagged!

I was tagged by my sweet friend, Angela. I get to do what she tells me.
These are the rules:

1. Choose the 4th picture folder on your computer
2. Choose the 4th picture
3. Explain your picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same

Communion at our wedding! I love this picture. Our pastors and parents prayed over us after Eric and I took communion and prayed together. Our friend, Angie W, sang "How Beautiful" through it all.


I tag
my S-I-L, Georgeann
my friend, Hannita
my college roomie, Rachel
my college roomie, Jodie

2 comments:

Annie Peterson said...

Oh, I TOTALLY remember that moment, and the song...

Heidi said...

Hi, Annie! I love to read your blog. I pray for you, too. Have you come to any college decisions or do you wish I hadn't asked that?