Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures






I know 10 days have passed but they have been interesting baby-born-any-day-now days. Lots of contractions and the stomach flu have added to the fun.
WELL! Thanksgiving was great. Eric's sister, Rachel, and her fam came for the holiday and Aedyn loved the entertainment his cousins provided. Our friends Jenny, Jen, Carrie, and the Kims all traveled here for at least part of the long weekend. Everyone had long or really long drives. THANK YOU for the gift of your presence here with us! We love you all so much and I needed to see each one of you!

2 comments:

Hannita said...

It's a good thing I was with other people I wanted to see or else I would be weeping with disappointment that I didn't get to see y'all. I've been thinking about you all.

Heidi said...

I miss you! We were all aware that you belonged here, too! So glad you got to see your fam and K friends AND got to drive home in a red car, though.

THANK YOU for the diapers for the boys and the darling d cover for Justice. I meant so send a note right away and it's still sitting in a pile on the side table.

Visit us? Early or Mid Feb. would be great. Or March, April, etc. Easter??