Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Boy


Aedyn is usually a happy person but his little teeth are trying to pop out and this isn't fun. Drooly & feverish, Aedyn wants to eat, chew on our fingers, and never leave our arms. Here's a photo of contentment just before a bath. Right now he's sleeping on my lap and phantom-sucking. I still stare at him a lot. I'm so in love!

Jenny comes today! We're really glad to have her with us for a few days. I'll post a welcome picture tomorrow.

Eric's upstairs working on the guest room. It has been the catch-all room as we've unpacked and the stuff is rather deep in there. He spent 45 min. prying open one of the windows (the other is staying shut). The whole house needs new windows, most don't have storms and many don't have screens. The adventures of home ownership.

2 comments:

Hannita said...

Sweet boy! He looks so big in that picture.

Anonymous said...

That is one adorable kid! I am REALLY glad you guys are blogging. I love to know what you are doing, and to see pictures of Aedyn. Plus, with regular updates I won't feel so out of touch with you guys. Miss ya!