Tuesday, June 26, 2007

oops on the photo

I did take a very nice picture of Jenny and Aedyn on our front porch. But I couldn't find the cable to download from the camera. Then Eric found the cable and our camera's batteries were dead. So on an outing to Target I saw 4 packs of eveready batteries for 1 dollar and bought 3 packs. None of them work. I'll get more batteries soon.

Aedyn hates the car seat. He hates it a bit less than he used to, probably because we've started a 6 pm bedtime. Our friends E&P said that the book "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child," by Dr. Weissbluth was excellent in helping baby Glory get her sleep. I read the 3 most talked about sleep books and found this book included parts of the other philosophies and methods but had a lot more documented research on baby sleep. The methods are working! Aedyn sleeps about 6 hours than wakes to nurse and diaper change, sleeps another 4 or so hours, wakes again, and then sleeps till about 7:30. Plus 2 naps. He is soooo fun when he's well rested and his little brain is getting development time.

Back to the car seat. Because trips in the car can be such a trial, we try to take him as rarely as possible. So I may not get more batteries for a while.

See, my narrative did come together in the end!

No comments: