Monday, October 29, 2007

Home again, Home again

We got home about midnight after 3 flights and a little drive. We've got fun moments and little insights and cute pictures to share. Later. we are tired.

As we walked out the door a month ago we set off bug bombs in the basement and on the main floor. So I spent a lot of my day sweeping, mopping, etc to keep bug killer out of Aedyn's mouth. Eric did lots of painting today. Finally seafoam green and bright blue are covered!

We have much to do before Eric's grandma and great aunt visit us in a few days. We're so glad to have them here for a few days, Aedyn-star will be thrilled with the cuddles.

we miss you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. Looking forward to stories and photos.
--Laura

Hannita said...

Have you picked up your mail yet? Should be a birthday gift in there somewhere for you... But haven't gotten the soaker mailed off. I waiting until I get the sweater for my cousin's baby all done (all I need to do is sew on buttons) and then I'll head to the post office.

And welcome home people!