Thursday, November 15, 2007

Absent


Sorry I've been absent for a while. We all had colds, Aedyn's was the worst. A few nights I propped him up against my chest so he could sleep inclined to help him breath. He's finally better and has been gumming in 2 top teeth. (some crying. little sleeping. some screaming.) Right now Aedyn and I are playing 'stand-up' at the bookcase's second shelf. (yes, it's anchored to the wall.) 

The boy has really grown up in the last 2 weeks. He follows me all over the house with his speed-crawl. He's so expressive! I can almost watch his thoughts process through his big brain. One Great Thing--he's happy in his car seat!  Aedyn also loves our walks. I have the stroller seat on a small recline but Aedyn leans way forward or over the side so he can watch everything better. 

Eric's call schedule is brutal this month. He can't get caught up on sleep before he has another all-nighter. Pray for him if you are a pray-er, please. He's so tired and he's hoping to replace several of our windows in the next few weeks, we have company coming, and then the baby and I go to Oregon for a week. 

Yeah for visits--
Carrie comes Sunday!
GG & Gary come Thursday!

5 comments:

Hannita said...

Ha! Great picture. He's getting so big. Sigh. Just mailed off the soaker to y'all. But didn't put a note in b/c I'm lame.

I'll be praying for you Eric. That schedule sounds rough.

Unknown said...

a soaker, hand-made, and you say, "Lame?" OOOOOOh, silly Tia Hannita.

Thank you

we love and miss you. i wish you were here to teach me to knit and crochet.

Heidi said...

Actually, Heidi wants to lean to knit. I forgot that I was on Eric's screen when I typed that.

Anonymous said...

our grandma and garry spending thanksgiving with you?

sarah

Unknown said...

GG & Garry were here. we had fun and aedyn loved all the excitement.
missed you and the rest of family, Sarah!