Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Did you miss us?



Sorry I've neglected you. My mom visited for 5 days and we were busy and then my boy was unhappy enough during a nasty cold that he was rarely out of my arms. While mom was still here Aedyn had a night of croup-y cough which is a first for him. He's had better nights since and doesn't have a fever now.

Grandma K made a CUTE fleece tied bedspread for Aedyn which will fit his toddler bed but for now I'm cuddling up with it on the couch. Aedyn and Grandma had a great time together (she's happy to be silly, which Aedyn loves)and I'm glad we'll get to see both grandma and grandpa Bruce in June.

We gave Aedyn his first haircut on Palm Sunday. His booster seat is on one of our high-backed dinning room chairs so I had to cut the back of his hair with my hand between the chairback's slats. I cut off all the curls at this neck (sniff) and trimmed the front and over the ears but didn't cut elsewhere so it's really full still and a little fluffy. Eric thinks it's an Amish haircut.

3 comments:

Hannita said...

Thanks the Lord! You've returned.
Eric only thinks it looks like an Amish haircut because he occasionally rocks a modified mullet. Yeah, I said it. Miss you guys.

Heidi said...

I think I have one going right now, too. I hate trying to find a new salon! I miss my Angela at MODA. I've been to a few places around here and omgoodness some were rather unbelievable. little novelas in the making AND bad haircuts.

Hannita said...

Heidi, the last three times I've hankered a haircut I did it myself. Seriously, I took scissors to my hair and chopped away. I hate finding a new person that much.