Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Aedyn's Happy Birthday!

He's 2! We had a little party with the neighbor boys. They loved the chocolate train cake. (A neighbor gave me the 1975 Wilton Choo Choo pan.) Playing with balloons was the day's highlight.



Heather came for a few days; there's no one like a sister. We get to see each other so rarely and I miss her every day. Now that I also have 2 boys, I think of how much I want her near for advice and encouragement. I took her to Charleston for her flight last night and I miss her already. Thank you, Ethan and Miles, for sharing your mom with us. Aedyn and Justice love you!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a big boy! I wish we could have been there to celebrate w/you guys. Good job on the cake, it was very cute!

Georgann Boehmer said...

Happy B-day to A! Sorry we are late, I sent something out in the mail today! FYI Caylee moved back to Illinois again!! (Hopefully for good this time) Hope to see you soon! Give everyone hugs & kisses for us