Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tired

I just re-read the last post. I must have been really tired to write so poorly! I meant every stammering sentence, though.

Saturday, Eric was on call. He had to leave before we were awake and didn't get home until noon on Sunday. He had had no sleep so he went upstairs to nap. Saturday was hard for me. Aedyn had to go to time-out 3 times for hitting or bitting Justice and that little one hardly napped all day.I put Aedyn to bed in the clothes he had worn all day even though there was pizza sauce on the shirt (pepperoni pizza. no veggies, no fruit. poor kid) and just kicked the toys toward the toy box in some effort to clean up. I was crying by the time Eric called to say good night.

So you can see how special it was to be reminded how great my life is. Because it is, even when my kids are cranky and my house is a mess and my husband comes home too tired to speak.

4 comments:

Hannita said...

Tough times. But you'll have another pair of adult hands to help soon for a few days, right? Love you. Praying for you all.

Heidi said...

Yes! Heather-best-sister-ever will be here for 4 days! And I'm figuring out a schedule--which works great when the boys sleep when I want them too.

Georgann Boehmer said...

I know how you feel! Trust me things will get better. Love you!

Angela Kim said...

Yes sweetie--things will get better. Love you and miss you...