Sunday, June 28, 2009

Week in review

Here we are, enjoying Fathers' Day out on our deck.
Twins being wiggly (I have a video of the wiggly part, but can't get it to upload.)
Brothers reading.
Aedyn making yogurt pie for Fathers' Day. (That's sour dough starter in the jar, it's not for the pie.)
I am tired. I can't get more than 5 hours of sleep on a good night and none of those hours are consecutive. Thankfully, Eric's schedule changes this week so he will be able to help with the early morning routine when everyone needs diaper changes and fed at the same time. I also have a mother's helper coming for a few hours each afternoon, mostly to play with Aedyn, and this helps tremendously (THANK YOU S and J) and I'm able to get something on the table for supper, even if it's scrambled eggs and toast, repeatedly. BUT I'm grateful for each day with our three kids!

1 comment:

andrea said...

Heidi, I'm not sure how else to get ahold of you. :) I'm not so up to date on my etsy site. if you let me know what kind of headband you want I will check if I have one. I am expecting a big order of nylon ones, which are great for babies, but not sure what the holdup is. I do have some of the other ones on hand, so let me know what you were thinking, and I'll check it out! Just email me at thepinkadink@gmail.com. p.s. your kids are beautiful.