Thursday, February 7, 2008

just the boy





This morning Eric and I were talking about the blog and I told him that people probably thought that he was the thinker of the pair of us and that my blogs are predictably unthoughtful. But I'm tired and have to take a shower before Aedyn wakes up from his nap and I feel obligated to focus on getting photos up for the grandparents and I really do think about other things. really. Eric said that people would probably rather just see pics of the boy, anyway. So, whatever you are thinking (like how we've minimized your capacity to enjoy profundity and cuteness?) here you are.

Aedyn in Grandpa Dave's sled at Illinois Beach State Park last week.
Yesterday in 66 degree swinging weather on our front porch.
Aedyn and GG (great grandma Thayer) having a snuggle.

2 comments:

Hannita said...

I think I have an amazing capacity for both cuteness and profundity and am appreciative of both. =P

Rachel Bardwell said...

Don't worry Heidi. Even with "mommy brain" (which I assume you have, since I sure do), I know how smart you are! :)