Thursday, December 6, 2007

Back home with Papa

Aedyn is happy to be home. Eric picked us up at the airport with hugs and kisses and I was so glad to see him I almost cried. This morning Aedyn lurched for his music-playing, flashing-light frog and for his bench blocks--I think he missed his toys. He doesn't want me to leave his sight today. If I walk into the kitchen he calls out anxiously, crawls to me and wants to be picked-up and immediately squirms to get down.

Come back for pictures and stories of Ethan and Miles, the cousins who 'showed Aedyn the ropes' with walking help and block tower building and ran interference when Aedyn tried to eat the cat's fur. I was so happy to be with my sister and her family. 

While we were gone, Eric put in the rest of the upstairs windows, built garden cold-frames out of the old ones, and painted Aedyn's room. And worked insanely long hours. He's good to me!

(Aedyn's room color is called grape leaf. It's very intense yet peaceful and so pretty. I want to spend a lot of time in there now!)

1 comment:

Angela Kim said...

I can't wait to see photos :) :)
Glad you are home safely!
Hi to the family!
love, ange